background

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Never Too Late by Jo Barney

I picked this one up to fulfill the category of "a book from a genre/subgenre that you've never heard of" for the 2017 Reading Challenge.  

Subgenre: hen lit.  

Have any of you heard of hen lit?  It's like chick lit...but for the older crowd.  To quote one definition I found, "Hen lit books feature women who are a little (and sometimes a lot) older than the average chick lit heroine."  
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hen lit.. nope, never heard of it. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought maybe I was the only one out of the loop. :)

      I’ve never paid a lot of attention to genres other than the basic fiction/non-fiction, biography, romance, mystery…

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails