background

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck


I have been so tired, that every time I think about what I've been reading, I can't remember one thing about it; not the title, not the subject, nothing.  Of course when I start reading, it all comes back to me, but it's still rather an unnerving feeling to have it happen again and again.  

I haven't been sleeping well.  Monday night (or I guess it was actually Tuesday morning) I woke up at 2:22 a.m. and then again at 4:44 a.m.  That struck me as very odd.  I have been having to rise at 6:00 a.m. to get to work.  Aaaagh, commutes make the days so much longer.



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your review on this one. I saw it at Barnes & Noble, almost picked it up but chose another book instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about 1/4 of the way through it and feel it is very well written with very sympathetic characters. Not sure when I will have time to finish, though, as I have a quilt retreat in a couple of days, and will be prepping before that.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails