background

Monday, November 27, 2017

Making it Monday...

I had found these snowman-face images online, and I went back to try to track down their origin without success.  I don't mean to use without permission.  

These are the only four cards I will be using them on.  I needed something to make cards for the girls to write to their great-grandmother, and wanted them to have a few to choose from.  The two the girls wrote are in today's mail.  The other two were claimed by my daughter and grandson, as they decided to write to great-grandmother as well, so Ma will have a group of coordinating cards in a few days.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! That is so frustrating when you try to give credit to an idea or photo and end up with broken or missing links. Happens all the time on Pinterest. You tried so I'd say you're good to go.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails